Is your health insurance plan a High Deductible Health Plan?
Accidents can happen, especially with an active and growing family. That’s why we suggest you consider supplementing your coverage with an accident expense plan.
Accident expense plans can:
- Reimburse you for a variety of covered medical expenses related to an accident
- Help cover deductibles, copays, and other out-of-pocket expenses your major medical insurance plan doesn’t
- Pays medical benefits to you regardless what major medical insurance you have
- Often provides a lump sum payment for serious injuries and even death
- Cost less than a dollar a day
Who is an accident expense plan designed for?
- Anyone who has a High Deductible Health Plan
- Anyone who is looking to reduce their out-of-pocket expense for life’s unexpected accidents/injuries
For more information
or a personal quote, contact
at (260) 484-7010