Some Employers WANT to Offer More Benefits to Their Employees…
But at the end of the day, the checkbook often doesn’t support the added expense. We just might have the perfect solution.
INTRODUCING: Defined Contribution
Employers with ten (10) or more eligible employees can now offer a package of voluntary benefits to their employees with NO participation requirement and a minimal $25 per month per employee contribution (by employer). Employees can choose to use that $25 (plus any additional that they wish to pay) toward the purchase of:
- Voluntary Life/AD&D – Guaranteed Issue (GI) up to $100,000
- Voluntary Dependent Life – GI up to $50,000 (issued at 50% of employee amount) for spouses
- Short-Term Disability – GI with 12/12 pre-existing period
- Dental – Employer chooses one (1) of four (4) options
- Vision – Employer chooses “Low” or “High” option
Basic Group Term Life/AD&D can also be included – but does require 100% participation.
Quoting is easy and isn’t based upon the demographics of your group. Your only requirement is that you have a minimum of ten (10) eligible employees and your willingness to contribute a minimum of $25 per month per employee toward whichever option the employee chooses.