Personal health insurance is a vast subject to cover. According to us, the best health plan is a high deductible silver insurance plan obtained on the health insurance marketplace as the plan is being entitled for an HSA (Health Savings Account) as well as both premium tax credits and cost sharing reductions subsidies. Obama Care health insurance is regarded as the best insurance plan as it not only helps to ensure fair health insurance premiums but also curbs premium growth. The main cause of the insurance premium rate hikes under Obama Care is the requirement for insurers to cover high-risk consumers. Leading insurance companies like us at Health Insurance Shop never charge higher rates based on health status or gender in Angola, Auburn, Bluffton, Fort Wayne, Huntington, IN and Kendallville. So, if interested, you can enroll your name here in our company. We help you to obtain private health insurance under Obama Care Health Insurance by the following 2 ways:
- Visit the official health insurance marketplace created by the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and fill out an application form. We will find out if you qualify for cost assistance and also will get to compare all health plans offered on the marketplace in your area.
- Shop for different quotes outside of the marketplace. People can buy private health plans with the help of a licensed agent or through a broker or even directly from the insurance provider.
Now, let us have a look at the 4 factors affecting health insurance costs for premiums under Obama Care Health Insurance:
- Residential area- The place where you live has a big effect on your insurance rates (premiums). Local regulation, competition and cost of living in different regions are accountable for this.
- Age- Aged people can be charged up to thrice more for premiums than younger generation people.
- Individual and/or family member open enrollment- Make sure to enroll your name in this health plan during open enrollment. Insurers usually charge more for an insurance plan that covers a spouse and/or dependents.
- Tobacco use- Insurers can charge tobacco users for smoking maximum up to 50% more than those who do not use tobacco at all.
Obama care health insurance premium is paid every month to the insurer. Paying your premium allows you to stay on your policy…